16th March 2020
Class 2 have been sent home with a range of activities for the first two weeks if the school should be closed. Some of these will be uploaded to this web page but not all of them can be. They include:
- Japan activities (on web page)
- Japan Snapshot (on web page)
- A Mystery Challenge (Y3/Y4) (on web page)
- Reading Comprehension (Y3/Y4) (on web page)
- Create a scrap book about birds that you can see from your house. You can include drawings, photographs and facts that you can find out to support your learning.
- Write and illustrate your own book based on traditional tales. We started to look at scanning our own artwork into the computer and then adding text which could be a good challenge to complete at home.